SUPPORT THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY & YOUR COMMUNITY
Handmade face covers can help stop the spread
Coughing, sneezing, breathing and talking are all ways we can spread infection. Join the global #masks4all movement and cover up in public or when with vulnerable loved ones. Ours covers are 2 ply cotton with a filter pocket, nose wire for a closer fit, and adjustable elastic straps for comfort.
Support Aussies who have lost their income due to the crisis
Our makers receive 40% of the sale price of each bundle. When you support Mask Makery, you support many Aussies who are doing it tough to put food on the table.
About Mask Makery
Mask Makery was created to help Aussies who have lost their jobs in the current crisis to earn income by sewing washable, face covers.
They're an ethical, eco-friendly, option for non medical use when you must leave your home or be near a vulnerable loved one.
Why should you buy a mask?
- 40% of every bundle sold goes to an Aussie who has been impacted financially by recent job loss
- Many scientists and health professionals are now backing the #masks4all campaign which advocates mask wearing in public
- DIY and home made options are acknowledged as part of the solution for the crisis learn more
- If you can't sew or don't want to sew your own, we can help ensure you get a fairly priced, ethical option
- 2 ply, 100% cotton, for breathability
- Pocket for disposable filters
- Mouldable across the nose for a close fit
- Adjustable elastic straps for a comfortable, firm fit
- Washable and reusable to reduce waste
- Each mask is a one-of-a-kind creation featuring unique fabric designs and patterns
With your purchase we can help stop the spread, reduce pressure on medical-grade PPE and support our fellow Aussies to keep food on the table.Your purchase makes a big difference. Thank you for your support.